Welcome to Machinima’s epic new sci-fi series, RCVR! Tune in for new episodes every Wednesday on YouTube.com/Machinima
- Episode 1: Little Green Men RCVRs are humanity’s greatest assets and it is the job of Agent Luke Weber to track them down. In doing so, Weber is also tasked with conducting one of the most important disinformation campaigns in American history. But the cover up is about to get even more difficult for Agent Weber.
- Episode 2: Birdfall Weber links up with his boss to explore the latest sighting. The trail leads him to rural Arkansas where he will meet a boy who has witnessed something unlike his family has ever seen. Weber soon realizes his normal means of disinformation are going to prove a little more difficult this time around. There’s something very different about this boy.
- Episode 3: Dry Weather It is clear that the Tommy case is very different than the members of Sigma are used to. Weber dispatches two agents to the crash site for investigation while he and Sandy work with Tommy and the other children. Though an odd case, it’s still business as usual for Weber and his team — that is until Tommy convinces them all otherwise.
- Episode 4: Mission Failure Weber is undeterred in his effort to convince Tommy what he saw was nothing out of the ordinary. But there is no convincing Tommy — he knows what he saw and he is sticking to his story despite Weber’s many attempts. Weber and his team are going to have to go to great lengths to make him believe otherwise. Fortunately they are more than prepared to.
- Episode 5: DCVR Weber and Sandy walk the family through the manufactured remains of a horrific plane crash, however Tommy stays adamant that no pilot crashed here. Weber wants Tommy to witness the aftermath of the downed plane to convince him, but instead will wind up the witness to something extraordinary.
- Episode 6: The Chosen As Weber wraps up his latest case, he shifts his focus to ensuring Tommy is taken care of. He wants to be sure that he properly guides Tommy through what has been a very difficult process. But Weber is about to learn that it’s him who will need the most help going forward.
- Complete Season 1 All throughout recent history human Receivers have acted as our receptors for this alien intelligence. This responsibility is not chosen, can not be abandoned and could potentially hold the secrets to unlock extraordinary things in our world. But only a few Receivers exist in every generation and even fewer people know about them. The race is on to find the next Receiver because as with any rare power it must be protected.